1 day left
- Full Time
Project Manager Location: Bristol,Burton, Dorking, Glasgow, Plymouth Salary: Competitve + Benefits
Industry:Aerospace, Automotive,Defence, Electrical, Environmental,Marine, Medical, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Power & Energy, Rail, Security/Resilience, Transport
We are looking to recruit a Project Manager to join our growing Engineering Project Management teams working within our offices or at our client sites.
The job will involve:
- Providing Professional Project and Programme Management and support to ensure that projects are coordinated, managed and monitored to deliver the project outputs to time, quality and cost.
- Providing a structured Project Management approach to internal and external projects.
- Project Manage and deliver internal and external projects and portfolios to time, cost, resource, risk, quality and scope.
- Monitoring project Key Performance Indicators (internal and external)
- Production and issue of KPI's in line with contract requirements on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis as required
- Documentation management within the project
- Management of Frazer-Nash bids
- Client facing and manage progress meetings and at client sites
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Excellent risk identification, assessment and management skills
- Experience in a contract management, conflict management and negotiation.
- Skills and experience in project engineering and requirements capture
- Proficient in IT, in addition to word processing skills, we would anticipate experience with MS Project, Primavera, ARM, MS Excel, MS Access or a similar database management and manipulation system.
- Some experience in a technical or engineering environment would be useful or a similar delivery focussed business
- Personal drive and commitment, a 'can-do' attitude able to work to high and consistent levels of accuracy and performance
- Understanding of quality assurance requirements
- Professional Project Management Qualifications such as APMP, Prince2 and/or MSP are sought
- As a minimum, 'A' level education with good passes in Mathematics and English. The ideal candidate would have further qualifications in engineering, business or commercial related management or similar
- You will be challenged to contribute and lead successful project delivery in a variety of ways. This position has client facing aspects, so you should be able to show good customer relationship management skills and present a professional attitude and outlook when dealing with other companies and organisations.