Submarine and Ship Saftey Engineers
7 days left
- Full Time
Submarine and Ship Saftey Engineers Location: Bristol, Burton, Glasgow, Plymouth, Warrington Salary: Competitive + benefits
Industry: Defence,Marine, Nuclear
We are looking for experienced naval engineers and safety engineers with a range of skills and experience.
You should have a broad understanding of either Submarine, Ship or Naval Nuclear Reactor design with solid experience working in relevant projects. You will have a good relevant engineering degree, or equivalent, and preferably knowledge of submarine safety and certification in the context of JSP 430 and or naval nuclear regulation in the context of JSP 518. Familiarity with design, manufacture, operation and maintenance of submarines for the MOD is desirable.
We would welcome applications from candidates who have relevant submarine-related experience. Work experience in a consultancy environment is desirable but not essential. Across the skill sets presented below we are interested in candidates who:
• Are self starters, able to deliver outputs with minimal supervision
• Have a flair for creative problem solving
• Possess proven technical skills and domain experience
• Are interested in further broadening and developing their skills
• Wish to further their career in the submarine enterprise