Service Controller / Sprinkler Engineer - Fire Safety Systems
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Service Controller
Location: High Wycombe, Bucks
Salary: circa £30,000, plus any overtime hours will be on an overtime rate.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING
The Company is an LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) registered company specialising in the design, installation and servicing of Fire Protection Equipment. They design systems to match their client’s specific needs for all types of fire sprinkler installations.
They are currently looking for an Assistant Service Manager to come in and support in the profitable growth of the Services Department by;
- Maintaining and developing good client relationships with existing client accounts.
- Proactively seeking new business to develop and grow the profitability of the company.
- Managing and monitoring internal and external resource.
The successful candidate must have experience of Servicing and Maintaining Fire Sprinklers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively seek new business. Following up on incoming enquiries as well as proactively seeking new opportunities.
- Develop new business and maintain good client relationships within existing clients. With a focus to increase the number of Service Agreement Clients.
- Prepare quotations for new or remedial works within the given timeframes.
- Attend necessary Client/Site/Project Meetings.
- To ensure that all site engineers have continuity of work and to make sure all engineers have the correct parts and equipment to undergo their planned works.
- Scheduling and the booking of Service works, using internal systems and following existing processes.
- Work closely with the Services Administrator.
- Ordering of materials and hire equipment for specific works. Using approved suppliers, ensuring profitability is maintained within the scope of the project/works.
- Cross checking with current stock levels held.
- Ensure that H&S and Quality Management Systems, procedures and policies are being adhered to internally with site engineers and externally with Subcontractors.
- Creating and completing relevant project and site specific Health & Safety documentation including Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Monitor and manage all external Subcontractors. Including resourcing new.
- Work with the internal business support functions including:
- Accounts Dept. – purchase orders, invoicing, payments, retention monies
- Health & Safety – where necessary to be involved in annual audits, contribute to Company Certifications i.e. SafeContractor
- Quality Management – where necessary to be involved in annual audits, Management Meetings
- Adhere to the company’s H&S Policy as laid out in the H&S Policy Manual and Employee Handbook.
- Occasional overtime working i.e. Emergency Call out Rota.
- Company Vehicle
- All company expenses covered
- 20 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Overtime hours available
As no relocations fees will be provided only applicants within a 25 mile radius of High Wycombe will be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Sprinkler Installation, Sprinkler, Fire Protection Engineer, Sprinkler Systems, Water Spray Equipment, Service Manager, Service Engineer, LPCB, Maintenance Engineer, Wet Sprinkler Installations, Sprinkler Engineer, Sprinkler Install, Installation Technician, Hose Reels, Field Service Engineer, Fire Protection Engineer, Assistant Service Manager will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Service Controller / Sprinkler Engineer - Fire Safety Systems
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly