Design Engineer (Mechanical)
£40,000 to £50,000 + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Overtime Paid
Design Engineer (Mechanical) position available in a leading special purpose machinery manufacturer. The company supply bespoke products to a range of impressive global businesses.
This role will suit experienced design engineers who have designed machinery from scratch, this is an exciting role which will enable the engineer to be involved in the full product life cycle. You will play a key role in the development of products.
The role will suit candidates with a mechanical engineering qualification and 3D CAD experience. Ideally you will have experience in any machinery design.
Whilst being heavily product design focused, the role will also involve project management from pre-sales through to commissioning ensuring successful product delivery.
The role will suit those looking for a Lead Design role in a varied and interesting design role, all designs are from scratch so will appeal to those looking to add value and ideas. The company are a successful independent company who look after their staff well.
* 3D Design using various software package (training provided)
* Sheet metal, Structural, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems design
* Mechanical design with some small electrical understanding.
* Take a project from cradle to grave, liaising with others to maintain quality and answer queries .
* Experienced in special purpose or machinery design.
* HNC/HND/Degree qualified in Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
* 3D design experience.