Field Service Engineer
* Do you have a real world electrical or mechanical engineering experience?
* Have you ever repaired or serviced coffee, vending or dispense equipment.
* Have you recently left HM Forces and looking for the next step in your career?
* Fantastic opportunity to join a well-known company offering training and progression.
Cambridgeshire - Cambridge, Bury St. Edmonds, Thetford, Ely, Saffron Walden
Field Service Engineer - Chilled and Iced Refreshment Equipment
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
This exciting, busy and customer focused role is working within the hospitality, food, drink and dessert market sectors. You will have the opportunity to work in a variety of professional and rewarding environments where the quality of work needs to be high. Your practical can do attitude will be utilised in this sought-after position. You will be carrying out a range of electrical and mechanical maintenance.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
* You will have a desire to work in an engineering environment.
* You will ideally be able to interact with people on a professional level.
* Any exposure to servicing equipment from the hospitality sector, such as coffee, vending or dispense is advantageous.
* Candidates with engineering experience gained from the Armed Forces are advised to apply.
* This role requires a full driving licence.
This market leading organisation provide chilled and iced refreshment equipment to some of the largest food and drink establishments, Cinema's, and Leisure centres. They have a very good engineering footprint and are eager to recruit a service engineer to join their rapidly growing team.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
* Up to £25,000 Basic Salary rising to £26,717 after probation
* Expensed Vehicle
* Mobile, Tools and PPE included
* 25 Days Holiday plus Stats
The role of Field Service Engineer covers Cambridgeshire, and candidates from Cambridge, Bury St. Edmonds, Thetford, Ely, Saffron Walden, and surrounding areas will be considered for this role.