Quality Inspector - Dudley - Circa £23,000 - Mechanical Inspection
A role has opened for a Quality Inspector for a global market leader in the supply of formed sheet metal fabrications and machined component. You will perform dimensional inspection activities so training on CMM's will be provided. A strong background on quality inspection is required.
The responsibilities of the Dimension/ Quality Inspector include:
* Dimensional and visual Inspection of all stages of manufacture utilising the appropriate inspection and measuring equipment
* Producing accurate reports and maintaining the reporting database
* Working closely with Customer's representatives/Inspection agencies during release inspection activities
* Adhere to all Company H&S Systems of work and Procedures. Ensure Health & Safety of work areas is managed appropriately.
* Report non-conforming parts/dimensions via the NCR process
* Carry out root cause analysis
* Attend Quality/Quality Hot Spot Meetings to review non-conformances
* Assist with training/mentoring of apprentices
* Liaising with machine shop personnel to relocate/reposition items for inspection as necessary
The requirements of the Dimensional/ Quality Inspector include:
* Ability to read engineering drawings, produce accurate reports and have significant experience in the field of Inspection or Machining
* Experience of CMM would be beneficial but not essential - training will be provided.
* Aerospace manufacturing background desirable
* Salary - circa £23,000 Depending on experience - will pay more for the right candidate
* Pension Scheme
* Free on site parking.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy