Electronics/Engineering Test Technician
I am looking for 6 Technicians to join an expanding business with expertise in electronics and engineering support. You will need good understanding of electronics and experience with a range of test tools.
In order to be successful in this role you will need a strong understanding of electronics and electro-mechanical problem solving and test methodologies. Your role will be varied involving operational testing, component level fault finding and repair activities
It is essential that you are able to understand and perform various validation testing work from PCBA Layouts, Schematics and Wiring diagrams.
Alongside your test work you will be involved in design support work, documentation and the design of new test equipment.
* It is likely that you will have a formal qualification in electronics such as an ONC, HNC or HND as well as practical experience in this type of job function.
* A good understanding of electronics and working in a production focussed environment.
* Strong problem solving skills
* The ability to read and produce technical electronics documentation such as PCBA layouts and Schematics.
* Hands on experience with a range of electronic test equipment.
* Experience of Manufacturing Support would be beneficial.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.