£40,000 - £47,000
Austin Fraser are currently recruiting for a Controls Engineer to join a global organisation within the Automotive industry who work with market leaders including BMW and Jaguar Landrover. They have a purpose built factory with state of the art machinery and engineering processes.
Our client prides themselves on creating opportunities for employees to develop and progress internally and they create a great working environment by caring about their staff. With this in mind, they are seeking an ambitious and driven individual who would want to progress within the business.
Essential skills and experience include:
* General Fault finding skills (ideally have a maintenance background)
* Deep understanding of Electrical/Mechanical/ Pneumatic and Hydraulic schematics and drawings and the ability to transfer this into real world skills.
* Good all round knowledge in the understanding & integration of various control systems i.e. drives, vision & safety circuits.
* Fully conversant in, and ability to demonstrate Siemens S7 PLC (S7 200/300/400) & skilled to a programming level.
* Fully conversant in, and ability to demonstrate WinCC systems & other automation interfaces i.e. HMI's.
* Be flexible and have experience of working in a fast moving automotive environment.
* Be able to work in high pressure situations, where they are the highest level of technical support.
This is a shift based role, and the shifts will be Monday-Friday, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am. The role comes with a very competitive basic salary along with an 18.33% shift allowance. The role is urgent, so if you are interested, please APPLY NOW!
Controls Engineer, Automotive, £40,000-£47,000, Coventry