Manufacturing Operative (Operating & Maintenance)
Competitive Salary + 24 days Holiday and Bank Holidays + Company Pension + Training + Bonus
4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 days 07:00 to 19:00, 2 nights 19:00 to 07:00, 4 off)
Manufacturing Operative required for a very successful multinational company who can offer a long in house and external training as well as the opportunity to start a long term career within a successful manufacturing company.
The Manufacturing Operative role will suit candidates from ANY maintenance or technical background. The role will be working on injection moulding machines, training on the machines will be given. The Maintenance Operative will be carrying out mechanical maintenance, setting and operating the machinery and changing the tools and attachments.
The Maintenance Operative will need to be confident with hands on work on the production machinery and all ancillary equipment. Working as part of a team on shift reporting to the team leader working to ensure all production machinery is fully optimised and functional. The Maintenance Operative will need to work well in a team and individually as maintenance work will be in teams and individually.
The Maintenance Operative Role:
* Continental shifts 2 days 07:00 to 19:00, 2 nights 19:00 to 07:00 then 4 off
* Operation and basic maintenance of machinery
The Maintenance Operative:
* Confident working in a team and individually
* Technical or maintenance experience from ANY background
* Happy to be hands on and get involved with all aspects of the maintenance technical role