Maintenance Technican - Shift
Maintenance Technician - Shifts
Location: Worksop, East Markham, Retford
Salary: £34,500 + call out & overtime = £35 - 37k + pension + 25 holidays + private health care + benefits package
Hours: Shift pattern, Monday - Friday 6am to 2pm and 10am to 6pm shifts.
One week in three required to provide out of hours cover on a 'call out basis'
* Mechanical bias Multi skilled Maintenance Technician
* Seeking long term career in a stable and profitable company / industry sector.
* HNC or NVQ Level 3 Engineering
* Pneumatics, pumps, hydraulics control valves, motors, drives, mixers.
* Assist with breakdowns and operation of manufacturing and process machinery.
* Millions of pounds invested into the plant.
* Mechanical maintenance of a various sections of the plant.
* Reactive breakdowns.
* Change machine parts to assist with production.
* Monitor production process.
* Assist with PPM.
* Monitor the machinery performance.
* CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
* Pneumatics, pumps, hydraulics control valves, motors, drives, mixers, pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, breakdowns, installations.
* Health and safety focused.
* Reliability engineering, RCM, reliability centered maintenance
* Chance to work on projects and be trained / developed into a more reliability centered maintenance position.
To apply send CV to Tim . Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Mechanical fitter; maintenance fitter; mechanical technician; Mechanical; maintenance technician; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance technician; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; plc allan bradley, Siemens s5; ac motors; dc motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, FMCG; plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; gas storage; fuel storage site; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, ancillary; LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO.