Stores Assistant / Stores Supervisor - Engineering
Stores Assistant / Stores Supervisor - Maintenance Engineering
Location: Manchester, Salford, Trafford
Salary: £25000 - 30000 + pension + 25 holidays + private health care + benefits package
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
A genuine long term career opportunity to learn from highly experienced Managers and Engineers. This role will grow and develop into a more senior role. Large multimillion pound manufacturing plant that regularly has investment.
* Stores and inventory experience on a manufacturing plant / factory or engineering plant or process plant.
* Understand maintenance engineering
* Seeking long term career in a very stable and profitable company / industry sector.
* Good communicator
* Good organizational skills
* Working in a busy stores department. The heartbeat of a large and complex engineering / manufacturing plant.
* CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc)
* Items will include - pneumatics, pumps, valves, hydraulics, motors, drives, gear box and many thousand more (several million pounds worth).
* Health and safety focused.
* Reliability engineering, RCM, reliability centered maintenance
* Continuous improvement of stores processes.
* Chance to work on projects and be trained / developed into a more reliability centered maintenance position.
To apply send CV to Tim . Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Stores assistant; maintenance inventory assistant; stores manager; stores supervisor; stores technician; Inventory Assistant ; Mechanical fitter; maintenance fitter; mechanical technician; Mechanical; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance technician; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; plc allan bradley, Siemens s5; ac motors; dc motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, FMCG; plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; gas storage; fuel storage site; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, ancillary; LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO.