Engineering Team Leader
My client is a world leading manufacturer that is going from strength to strength thriving within their industry. Our client has numerous sites around the world providing products to some of the largest FMCG markets in the industry. This is an exciting position for an established Senior Engineer / Team Leader / Supervisor who is look to progress their career. This role will appeal to a forward thinking, progressive Engineering professional looking to establish themselves in a fantastic worldwide business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Manage and lead a team of 5-6 world class engineers on a shift
• Provide exceptional engineering and maintenance support to your team
• Meet production, quality and spoilage targets and ensure good housekeeping at all times
• Promote and maintain good industrial relations
• Investigate and report all equipment and process defects
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• City & Guilds / HND / HNC Qualified
• Mechanical Engineering Background
• High speed manufacturing experience
• Strong leader
o £35,000 rising to £40,000
o shift pattern – Days and Nights
o Pension scheme
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.