Due to significant expansion, my client, a Market leading Food/FMCG manufacturing company is seeking to bolster its maintenance engineering team with the addition of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer. Manufacturing numerous products from their site in East Sussex they supply into all of the major supermarkets. This opportunity offers great security and stability for the right candidate. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Maintaining a variety of Production Machinery including Conveyors, Packaging Equipment, Weighing Machinery, Bagging Machinery, Labelling Equipment
• Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
• Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering Experience
• Mechanical/Electrical Qualification
• Fault Finding Ability both Electrically & Mechanically
• FMCG / Food Manufacturing Industry / Pharmaceuticals / Packaging industry experience desired
• £30,000 - £35,000
• Double Days shifts
• Pension scheme
• 25 days holidays
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by sending your CV directly to our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Ashley Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling him on 01275 371981.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.