Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
FMCG PACKAGING / BOTTLING INDUSTRY
DAYS - MONDAY – FRIDAY (8:00am – 5:00pm)
£30,000 - £32,000
Due to an increase in market share and investment, a Market leading packaging manufacturing company is seeking to bolster their Maintenance Engineering team with the appointment of a Maintenance Engineer.
Manufacturing and Packaging an array of products from their site in Hertfordshire, this business supplies into a number of the major clients.
This opportunity offers great security and stability in the current economic climate. With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
• Providing both Reactive & Planned Preventative Maintenance Support for all Process Machinery On-Site.
• Working on a Variety of High Speed Industrial Process Equipment including Fillers, Blister Pack Machinery, Labellers, Cappers, Bottling Lines, Packaging Equipment, Case Packers.
• Involvement in Project Work and New machine Installations
• Mechanical / Electrical Breakdowns and Repair
• Working within a small team of Maintenance Engineers.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Mechanical / Electrical Maintenance Engineering Background
• Engineering Related Qualifications
• Strong Fault Finding Ability
• Any Manufacturing Industry Experience
• Ability to work well within a team environment
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Sam Lewis to SamL@hunterselection.co.uk or call for a confidential discussion on 01275 371 981
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering