Service Engineer (Mechanical)
£20,000 to £24,000 OTE £28,000 + Manufacturer Training + 22 Days Holiday + Company Pension + Van (with personal use) + Phone + Overtime
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30
A Service Engineer is required for a rapidly growing company who provide excellent training and development. The company are looking to move into their newly acquired facility by Spring 2018 and are looking for enthusiastic engineers to join their team.
The Service Engineer will suit candidates from ANY service background with experience with any mechanical background including: plant, materials handling, ex-forces, vehicle technicians, access platforms, cranes, trains etc. The role will be servicing and maintaining materials handling machinery and access platforms in the West Yorkshire area. The role will predominantly be mechanical, but some electrical work will be required.
The Service Engineer will need to have experience with maintenance and servicing of ANY machinery with gears, bearings, engines, hydraulics, pneumatics and valves. The Service Engineer will need to be enthusiastic and willing to undergo full product training on their equipment. The Service Engineer will need to be confident working on client sites and dealing directly with clients. The engineer will need to be comfortable working for a family ruin business who are rapidly growing and looking to offer long term stability and career progression further down the line.
The Service Engineer Role:
* Carry out routine and reactive maintenance and servicing of materials handling and access platforms machinery
* Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30
* Plenty of overtime
* Working in the West Yorkshire area
The Service Engineer:
* Hold a Full UK Driving License
* Live in the West Yorkshire area and be comfortable with traveling throughout West Yorkshire
* From ANY service engineering background with a willingness to learn new skills