Quality Inspector - Dudley - Mechanical Inspection - CMM - Precision Engineering
A role has opened for a Quality Inspector for a global market leader in the supply of formed sheet metal fabrications and machined component. You will perform dimensional inspection activities on precision parts and use of CMMs.
The successful Quality Inspector will have a background in CMM and must be able to read Engineering Drawings. Also a strong background in precision engineering and inspection.
* Competitive salary depending on experience (Up to £28,000)
* Pension Scheme
* Free onsite parking.
The responsibilities of the Quality Inspector include:
* Dimensional and visual Inspection of all stages of manufacture utilising the appropriate inspection and measuring equipment
* Producing accurate reports and maintaining the reporting database
* Working closely with Customer's representatives/Inspection agencies during release inspection activities
* Adhere to all Company H&S Systems of work and Procedures. Ensure Health & Safety of work areas is managed appropriately.
* Report non-conforming parts/dimensions via the NCR process
* Carry out root cause analysis
* Attend Quality/Quality Hot Spot Meetings to review non-conformances
* Assist with training/mentoring of apprentices
* Liaising with machine shop personnel to relocate/reposition items for inspection as necessary
The requirements of the Quality Inspector include:
* Ability to read engineering drawings, produce accurate reports and have significant experience in the field of Inspection or Machining.
* Experience of CMM would be desirable.
* Aerospace manufacturing background desirable.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy