Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias based in Milton Keynes, autonomous role, responsible for maintenance systems, heavy engineering, parts ordering, planned and reactive, Days only Monday to Friday.
SALARY: £30,000 to £35,000
BENEFITS: Holidays 25 shift days + 8 bank holiday, Pension, Life Assurance.
SHIFTS: Monday to Friday Days only
SITE BASED: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
COMMUTABLE FROM: Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Buckingham, Luton, Towcester, Leighton Buzzard.
THIS ROLE WILL APPEAL TO YOU IF:
* You’re looking for a varied role with interesting engineering challenges.
* You like a combined role of hands-on maintenance and planning.
* Like the idea of working within an engineering non-food environment
JOB SPECIFICATION - Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias
As Maintenance Engineer, you will be involved with all aspects of maintenance within a small but friendly / proactive team, responsible for both production line and facilities maintenance, including:
* Maintenance planning, ordering of spares, running maintenance systems.
* Reacting to breakdowns as well as performing planned maintenance.
* Root cause analysis to identify and resolve the true reason for machinery breakdowns.
* Continuous improvement projects.
REQUIREMENTS - Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias
To be successful in your application you MUST be from an industrial manufacturing background, able to commute to Milton Keynes. We are particularly keen to receive applications from individuals who have a true understanding of maintenance engineering and are looking for an autonomous role.
ESSENTIALLY YOU WILL:
* Possess continued employment history within production maintenance engineering.
* Hold ONC/City and Guilds level 3 or equivalent within electrical engineering.
* Be a Multi-skilled Engineer, able to fault find both electrically and mechanically.
* Have experience of working on heavy engineering hydraulics, motors, pumps, etc.
* Able to weld and use machine shop equipment, Lathes, Milling M/C’s, as examples.
DESIRABLY YOU WILL:
* Have a background within production / manufacturing maintenance engineering of working with motors, gears, bearings, pumps, hydraulics, sensors PLC’s for fault finding purposes only, etc.
* Possess strong people skills and able to communicate at all levels, possess good office IT skills (use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
This is a highly established organisation with a reputation for looking after their employees with a very low staff turnover.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jason Cooper quoting Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias reference JC1707-71
to DD: +44 (0)1604 683312 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.