Mechanical Applications Engineer
* Fantastic opportunity to join an established international engineering group.
* Exciting role offering career progression with a global market leading organisation.
* Industry leading training and development scheme.
Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Luton
Mechanical Applications Engineer - Process Manufacturing Equipment
The Role of a Mechanical Applications Engineer:
A rare opportunity has arisen to join the in-house engineering and technical team as an Applications Engineer. The company specialise in conveyor systems in the FMCG and automotive sectors.
You will have responsibility for designing and detailing proposals based on information from the technical sales team to ensure that client briefs are met and exceeded and project delivery can be achieved.
The Candidate for the Mechanical Applications Engineer Position:
* Practical mechanical engineering knowledge - ideally in a manufacturing setting.
* Time served in industry, minimum of 3 years
* Working knowledge of CAD programs for technical design work
* Drive to learn and develop (with full support and training)
Our client is a forward thinking global engineering manufacturer. Experiencing positive growth, they are looking to add to their engineering team with this immediate hire. Candidates who are looking for a career with a professional organisation should apply.
The Package for an Applications Engineer:
* Up to £35,000 based on experience.
* Excellent training package, global career opportunities
* Benefits Package includes pension
* 25 Days Holiday plus Stats.
The role of Applications Engineer is based in Buckinghamshire, and candidates from Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford, Luton, and surrounding areas will be considered.