Workshop Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Multi Skilled Technician)
£11.50 to £13.55 Per Hour + Lots of Overtime (Top earners are on £40,000) + benefits Package
7am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday
Workshop Engineer required for a global and very successful repair and maintenance company. The role will suit those looking for a credible company in a varied role where you can earn up to £40,000 per year!
The role will suit those with an electrical/mechanical background. The essential skill requirement is that you must be able to dismantle and re-assemble both a single and three phase motor.
The role carries a lot of overtime both in the week and weekends with 1 Saturday morning a month required, which is paid at double time. The role is 50% mechanical and 50% electrical. The role is primarily workshop based working in a team of 16 engineers where you will be serving and repairing a range of equipment. 25% of the time you will be travelling to customer based locally, a pool van is provided for any travel. There is NO stay away with this role.
This is a great chance to join a large professional business in a regional depot. The company are investing in the site with the purchase of new machinery and increased training budget. This is a strong career move with long term options to advance.
* 75% workshop based and 25% field based
* Servicing and repairing motors, pumps, generators, compressors and rotating machinery.
* Communicate with customers on a regular basis.
* Part of a team of 16 engineers working Monday to Friday 7am to 3.30pm.
* Overtime paid at time ½ on week days and double time on weekends.
The person required:
* Multi-skilled with the ability to dismantle and re-assemble both a single and three phase motor.
* Based in/ commutable to Bristol
* Full and valid UK Driving licence
* Happy to work overtime
* Strong team player