Senior Civil Engineer
- Carry out investigations, design, engineering calculations and preparation of working drawings for waste and/or water treatment schemes.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted relationships with key members of the client's asset management, delivery and operations teams.
- Work with Process, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers to develop designs.
- Work with CAD team to produce drawings and 3D models.
- Engage with stakeholders as required.
- Engage with Operations staff as required.
- Engage with Suppliers as required.
- Help present proposals to the client and for internal governance.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
- Chartered engineer
- Proven post graduate experience in the water industry
- Experience in the design and construction of wastewater and/or water treatment works
- Confident with the preparation and use of engineering documentation including drawings, specifications
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.