Mobile Working Supervisor
As one of the UK's leading building engineering services companies our client provide building engineering services to the highest level. Their contracts range from the small single visit contracts supported by our nationwide network of Mobile Engineers, to large residential facilities and they are currently looking for a Mobile Working Supervisor to be based in Bristol.
You will be required to supervise a team of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, undertaking PPM, Reactive tasks, and minor Projects, whilst achieving zero accidents and meeting the Customers key performance indicators. Duties will be split between hands on, Auditing PPM and reactive works, and customer liaison.
* Support Engineers providing technical guidance & resources as required.
* Achieve the KPI for PPM, and reactive works.
* Prioritise the work with engineers, arranging access as required, providing technical support.
* Identify corrective actions, refurbishment opportunities, end of life equipment and prepare recommendations and quotations for the Clients consideration.
* Organise sub contract resources, ensuring that all contractors are adequately inducted prior to starting work, raising purchase orders, and signing worksheets.
* Inspect 10% of all work when complete and maintain records.
* Plan and coordinate minor projects, including, plans, programs & safety documentation.
* Carry out safety risk assessments and monitor work activities to ensure compliance with statutory, site, & company policy
Technical Skills / Knowledge
* Demonstrate a broad knowledge of building services systems, plant and maintenance requirements.
* Min 5 years electrical experience, one year in a Supervisory role.
* Ability to write specifications, method statements and risk assessments.
* A good knowledge of electrical control principles with the ability to read drawings and identify key control components, interlocks and protection devices.
* Good understanding of the employers & employees obligations under the Health & Safety at Work act 1974, including assessing risks and controlling risk.
Qualifications / Person Specification
* Apprentice trained with City & Guilds Electrical Engineering 236 parts 1 & 2 or equivalent
* Current IEE Wiring regulations certificate 17th Edition
* C&G 2391 Inspection & Test would be an advantage
* Fully committed to achieving a safe working environment with the goal of zero accidents.
* Must be a good team motivator with the ability to take the initiative when required, providing solutions to situations which may arise.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.