Project Quality Control Engineer
We are recruiting for a contract Project Quality Control Engineer to be based at our client's offices at Aztec West, Bristol with national travel. This 18 month assignment offers a competitive rate to the right candidate
* Reviewing and accepting sub-contractors QCP's / ITP's and monitoring progress.
* Liaising with customers and suppliers on work packages.
* Attending progress meetings; both external and internal.
* Supply chain kick off meetings to ensure all parties are aware of the requirements.
* Pre-contract / Post-contract award meetings.
* Support Project and Suppliers (proactive /mentoring).
* Co-ordination of inspections (supported by others).
* Review of Inspection reports.
* Review allocation of SQEP resource.
* In put into project line of sight meetings.
* LTR reviews (data dossiers).
* Support project with NCR's.
The successful candidate:
* Minimum 5 years' experience working within the Nuclear sector and familiar with its quality and manufacturing standards.
* Involvement in the manufacture, assembly and testing of turnkey specialised mechanical assemblies.
* Co-ordination of multiple sub-contractors
* Conversant with quality planning and the use of manufacturing Quality Plans and Inspection Test Plans.
* Weld Inspection - CSWIP 3.1 or PCN level 2 WI.
* NDT qualifications - minimum of 2 (PT, MT, RAD, UT) to PCN level 2
* Painting certificate - level 2 in either NACE, CSWIP or ICORR
* Either hold or working towards a European welding engineer diploma.