Mechanical Site Manager
Our client is a medium sized M&E contractor specialising in high end residential and commercial fit out projects within central and west London. With a full pipeline for 2018 they now require an ambitious Mechanical site manager with outstanding people skills and the practical understanding to match. They're looking to employ a mechanical site manager with ambition; their aim is to find a team player who works well onsite within a trusted and professional team and can lead by example.
* You must have an excellent overall working knowledge of mechanical installation.
* residential experience in preferred but not essential.
* CSCS, SMSTS, SSSTS, IOSH, NBOSH - Hold at least two of the following as a minimum
* Must be computer literate.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
* Management and communication on site is a must and very essential for this role
* Co-ordination of contractors, materials and orders
* Health and safety
* Risk assessment and method statements, RFI's and weekly progress reports.
If you're seeking a new exciting opportunity and a chance to really jump start your career then get in touch! Please submit your CV and contact details to Ellie.krepka@amidia -recruit.com I will then follow up with a phone call and discuss how we proceed.