Field Service Engineer
* Do you have a stable field service background?
* We have an opportunity with a market leading UK manufacturer.
* Full product and sector training is provided.
* Excellent overtime and package options.
South London (South of Thames) - Croydon, Caterham, Twickenham, Bromley, Dartford, Epsom
Field Service Engineer - Automatic and Security Doors
The Role of a Field Service Engineer:
With an increased order book and an ever-growing portfolio of customers you have the opportunity to become an employee of this well-respected organisation. Heavily involved in the servicing, maintaining, and repairing of electromechanical automatic door and security equipment, you will be field based and provide best in class customer service to your clients.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
* You must have a stable field service background; a formal engineering qualification would be beneficial.
* Any electro-mechanical background ideally with knowledge of PLCs, Relays and similar electronic components.
* Candidates with experience engineering experience from the Armed Forces are advised to apply.
* Able to provide outstanding customer service.
Our client is an established market leading and well-respected organisation offering genuinely available overtime, extensive training with realistic career progression. They pride themselves on supporting their engineers and are looking to add to their service offering in the midlands.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
* Up to £28,000 basic Salary, based on experience
* Overtime and bonus mean you could earn up to £60,000 in total
* Company vehicle and tools, competitive benefits package
* 23 days holiday plus stats
The role of Field Service Engineer covers South London (South of the River Thames), and candidates from Croydon, Caterham, Twickenham, Bromley, Dartford, Epsom, and surrounding areas will be considered.