FPGA Electronics Engineer (Defence)
Modis are currently recruiting for a Defence company based in Buckinghamshire looking for an FPGA Electronics Engineer on a contract basis to assist in the workload on a number of projects. Candidates must be able to gain SC level security clearance.
Role: FPGA Design Engineer
Rate: circa £47 per hour
Duration: Initial three months
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: Must be able to gain SC level Security Clearance
* Implementation of complex designs in firmware for FPGAs.
* Design of data handling systems for use with FPGAs.
* High speed digital design
* Ability to specify hardware requirements to support their designs.
* Knowledge of Electronic Engineering best practices and common pitfalls.
* Broad knowledge of Electronic Engineering methodologies, processes and tools.
* Working knowledge / appreciation of Systems, Software and Mechanical engineering.
* Knowledge and understanding of design for manufacture.
* Knowledge and understanding of full project life cycle.
* Video and Image Processing (desirable)
If this role is of interest, please contact Modis Bristol or click the apply button below and we'll be in contact.