3 - 6 Month Contract
£320 - £330 Per Day, Limited Company Rate
Our Client is a leading global provider of consulting, engineering, construction and management services in water, natural resources, and infrastructure sectors. They have planned, designed, built and managed many of the world's largest and most technologically advanced projects and programmes.
We are looking to recruit a Mechanical or Civil Supervisor to work on a London based project. This role will report directly to the Site Manager and responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the Site Manager in maintaining a safe working environment for employees, supply chain partners and visitors
* Management of the Mechanical Subcontractor ensuring they have the necessary documents in place e.g. Inspection and Test Plan, RAMS, programme etc.
* Ensuring that all relevant HS&E documents are correctly recorded when received and checked to ensure they are the latest version
* Checking that site documentation adequately describe the work to be carried out
* Producing and distributing Method Statements and Work Instructions as required by the Project Execution Plan
* Supervising work to ensure it is carried out in accordance with Method Statements and Work Instructions
* Recording the progress of the works on record drawings or other suitable means when required
* Inspecting and recording incoming materials and their documentation where required
* Carrying out regular checks on surveys and test equipment where required
* Recording all non-conformance and improvement opportunities and agreeing remedial action with the person in charge of the works
* Witnessing tests
* Assisting in the determination of the works necessary to a failing pipeline to remedy a test failure
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
* Previous experience of working in the UK Water and Waste Water industry
* Civil or Mechanical background is essential for this role
* Demonstrable Health and Safety background
* CSCS Card
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.