Maintenance Engineer (Food / Pharmaceutical)
Leicester, DAYS BASED ROLE
£32000 to £37000 + 20 Days Holidays Plus Bank Holidays + Pension
This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable food manufacturer, who have just invested heavily in their facility. The company offer long-term stability and a good work life balance.
The successful candidate must have experience working in food or pharmaceutical manufacturing, and must be able to fault find on PLCs. Candidates will ideally be electrically biased, and must have some experience working on pneumatics, gears, conveyors. Any experience of continuous improvement is desirable though not essential.
The company are experiencing a period of rapid growth and are recruiting due to expansion. They are looking for a maintenance engineer to join their inclusive team, and offer stable employment, a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work for an expanding company.
* PPM and reactive maintenance
* Significant continuous improvement projects due to heavy investment in new machinery
* Machine optimisation
* Monday to Friday 5.30am to 2pm
* MUST have experience working in food or pharmaceuticals
* Ideally hold a 17th edition
* MUST be able to fault find on PLCs
* Electrically biased with mechanical skills
* Hold a Driving Licence for very occasional call out