Service Engineer (Food Processing Machinery)
Service Engineer (Food processing)
Leicester / Nottingham
£30,00 - £33,000 + Company Bonus (OTE 35K) + Company Van (with personal use) + Fuel Card + Mobile + Laptop + Pension and Benefits + 20 days plus bank holidays
The Company: is an established company in the UK specialising in the bespoke machinery and products which go into the meat processing industry mainly suppling to abattoirs.
They entering a period of significant growth and currently have a number of vacancies available for experienced Multi skilled -Service Engineers.
The Role: You will be responsible for installations, service, repairs and breakdowns of equipment at customer sites around the UK. The company have a large range of equipment but the vast majority you will primarily be working on the slicing and dicing machinery. You will NOT be working on the killing floor, this role is in the processing side where the meat will be packaged. You will be carrying out electrical and mechanical repairs on machinery, you must be multi-skilled but an electrical qualification isn't required for the role.
The Person: You will be a competent multi-skilled engineer, looking to work for a niche company who will technically progress and develop you and send you away on training courses.
With a portfolio boasting a number of high-profile OEM's and blue-chip companies, this is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking for a technically challenging role within a nationally recognised organisation.
* Responding to service calls around the Local area
* Test, Install and Commission a wide variety of Slicing and Dicing equipment
* Electrical and Mechanical Fault Finding
* Offering advice/Training and technical support to customers & inhouse engineers
* Reporting directly to the Service Manager
* Diagnose and Repair Machine Breakdowns
* Help Support Customers with Technical Issues
Required Skills and Qualifications
* Electrical & Mechanical Skills
* worked on food processing equipment or production machinery in an FMCG manufacturing environment
* Good Communication Skills
* Willingness to travel
* Motivated to work on industry leading equipment