Design Engineer (Mechanical)
Draughtsperson (Mechanical Design - 2D AutoCAD & 3D Inventor, TEKLA, Advanced Steel & Strucad)
Melksham - Sheet Metal & Steel work
£30,000 to £35,000 + Overtime + Bonus + Pension + Generous Benefits Package
Draughtsperson required with 2D & 3D design experience to work in a varied and technically challenging role - the position covers General Arrangement, Assembly & Fabrication Detail Drawings.
Candidates must have experience of steel work and/or sheet metal design in ANY mechanical engineering/plant or construction environment.
The role will suit candidates who are looking to expand their range of design skills in a challenging environment.
This dynamic British manufacturing company sells its products internationally and is a renowned employer in the area. This is an exciting time to join the business as they have recently invested in the drawing office.
* Concept and re-modification based 2D & 3D design of industrial and large-scale access structures, machine platforms, support steelworks, and steel frame buildings.
* Producing high quality General Arrangement, Assembly & Fabrication Detail Drawings.
* Interface with other engineering team members, departments and customers.
* Will have experience on ANY 2D and 3D CAD package (AutoCAD 2D and Autodesk Inventor preferred but NOT essential).
* Will have a strong mechanical engineering knowledge as demonstrated by experience and/or qualification.
* Proven experience of innovative design skills that incorporate sheet metal and/or steel work.