AIT Build Inspector - Electrical
Are you interested in working for the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe? Are you currently working as an Electrical / Mechanical Inspector? Would you like to be part of a team working in an ISO class 8 cleanroom? We may have the role for you.
Don't miss your chance, Apply Today!!
The client is at the forefront of the aviation industry, building the most innovative commercial aircraft and consistently capturing about half of all commercial airliner orders.
They are looking for an Inspector to join there CPS (Combined Propulsion Systems) and SAH (Satellite Assemble Hall) departments and part of there team.
Ideal Person Specification:
* Able to work in a team
* Keen to progress and develop
* Confident enough to challenge technicians
* Able to suggest improvements in everyday ways of working
Qualification & Previous Experience
* 1 year minimum in electrical/mechanical quality control or related discipline.
* English & Maths GCSE or NVQ equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years Quality Control work within a manufacturing environment
Skill & Experience
* Electrically experienced or trained QC inspector who can read electrical engineering drawings.
* Able to verify the Combined Propulsion System and Thermal Harnesses (wiring loom) hardware to drawings and work instructions.
* Measuring harness resistance and insulation resistances, recording and entering writing data into instructions or spreadsheets
* Testing circuits with diodes, heaters, thermistors and thermostats in them.
* Patrol auditing Works Instructions, ACS and assembly technicians' activities
* PC literate
* Willing to work shifts when necessary
* Willing to work overseas for extended periods
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.