The Quality Technician will be responsible for supplier focussed quality; performing parts inspection and communicating all quality issues to the supplier.
Quality Technician / Engineering / Production / Manufacturing / Quality / Supplier / Electronics / Electro-Mechanical / Audit / Inspection / Validation
* The Quality Technician will be involved in resolving quality issues relating to supplier quality and be a vital point of contact for both internal customers and suppliers.
* To ensure that supplier quality performance meets and exceeds the accepted standards.
* Responsible for supplier investigation reports and validating corrective outcomes
* As the Quality Technician you will tasked with inspecting parts and auditing supplier inspection reports
* The Quality Technician should have experience of working within a manufacturing environment, preferably electrical or electro/mechanical manufacture
* Relevant Engineering qualification or equivalent would be desirable
* Previous knowledge of quality tools & processes is essential
* As the Quality Technician, you should have had previous exposure to technical drawings and part specifications
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.