Graduate Mechanical Engineer
As a graduate Mechanical Engineer, you will be involved in undertaking mechanical design and engineering activities in support of a range of Wood Projects.
The deadline for applications is 31st December 2017.Key Elements of the Graduate Programme:
* Accredited training schemes with the IMechE through Monitored Professional Development Scheme (eMPDS)
* Each graduate is assigned a mentor (chartered engineer), a departmental training manager and an HR graduate development advisor to ensure they are supported in their personal and professional development to gain chartered status
* Exposure to a variety of projects to ensure well rounded development
* Early responsibility and hands-on involvement on projects alongside experienced engineers
* From the beginning there is hands-on involvement working on projects with the opportunity to develop skills by working alongside experienced engineers
* There are opportunities for site placements in the UK and overseas during a graduate's first few years with the company
As one of the world's leading engineering, project management and consultancy companies, we deliver solutions for clients in the upstream oil & gas, midstream & LNG, refining, petrochemicals & chemicals, pharmaceuticals & biotechnology, mining & minerals, renewable, nuclear & conventional power, water and transport industries. With over a century of industry experience, we have a global perspective and an unrivalled reputation.
Our reputation for safely delivering quality projects on time and on budget is well recognised in the industries we serve. We have proven expertise in managing large, complex projects, a global reach and long-standing international presence, strong relationships with our clients and cutting-edge processes and technologies.
What that means to you is the opportunity to experience a real variety of projects, working with people from different cultures. You'll work closely with our clients and be part of a global team, committed to achieving outstanding results in a stimulating and quality-driven environment.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life-cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.