JOB - Design Draughtsman
LOCATION - Suffolk
DURATION - 3-6 Months
RATE - £25 - 28p/h
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Design Draughtsman with a leading organisation based in the Suffolk area on a six month contract basis.
My client specialise in the design and manufacture of products for use in a wide range of civil, environmental, and geotechnical engineering applications worldwide.
The Design Draughtsman is required to have the following
* Highly proficient in using and maintaining 3D Solid Edge CAD and 2D AutoCAD software.
* Considerable experience in producing high quality, accurate mechanical engineering drawings for both clients and internal fabrication.
* Work with minimal supervision to known deadlines.
* Computer literate and experience with Microsoft Suite of products
* Positive attitude, proactive, and reliable
The Design Draughtsman will be required to do the following;
* Create models and drawings for our drilling equipment product range.
* Create models and construction of automated drawing generation of our Geothermal and Landfill product ranges for our Plastic Fabrication department
* Create models and drawings for our dewatering pump product range.
* Develop and maintain 3D CAD database.
* Provide oversight and basic training / guidance to internal staff on use of 3D CAD system.
If you are interested in the poistion, please apply with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency