Mechanical Project Manager
I seek a Mechanical Project Manager for a Mechanical firm who have cut-out the long winded process of contracting to main contractors. My client solely deal with end-users, conducting full Mechanical and HVAC installation of commercial and residential clients across the South and Home Counties. In the space of 20 years, my client's generated a turnover in excess of £6.5 million with an achieving increase to £10 million by the end of 2017.
We seek a Mechanical Project Manager with a background working on Commercial and Residential sites, specifically retail, office and hotels. Easy Jet and Hilton are amongst this family run Mechanical firm's biggest clients, covering all sites along the South and London. Ideally, we seek a Mechanical Project Manager who can process a Project from initial enquiry stage through to completion. The Mechanical Project Manager must have a background coordinating both internal engineers, as well as sub-contractors.
Due to great referrals and recommendations, This Mechanical Company has had to turn away business. We seek someone who can hit the ground running and ensure the yearly objective is met. If your CV meets the requirements, I will be in touch within 24 hours. If not I will send you an E-Mail stating otherwise.
Mechanical Project Manager Duties:
* Manage Residential and Commercial install and services from initial enquiry stage through to completion.
* Coordinate the work of both internal and sub-contract labour
* Work alongside and assist a Design Team
* Understand customer requirements and lease with relevant labour and office teams
Mechanical Project Manager Requirements:
* Must have a background in Mechanical Project or Contracts Management
* Preferably have some design knowledge or experience working alongside a design team
* Must have experience servicing or conducting install on Commercial and Residential contracts
Mechanical Project Manager Package:
* £50-60K Dependant on experience
* Company car - C-Class
White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.