The King Group have been a leading UK manufacturer and converter of specialist trailers, vehicles and plant for over 55 years, providing an established client base in the construction, highways, rail, defence and nuclear industries with mechanical entering solutions.
King Trailers Limited and King Transport Equipment Limited
A comprehensive and attractive package commensurate with seniority of
the position and the experience of the individual is available.
Now, with the availability of resources from the Martin Group of Companies, we are looking for a motivated individual to lead the organisation forward to our next phase of development which has arisen due to pending retirement.
This role requires the Managing Director to:
- Develop opportunities and relationships with existing key clients and suppliers.
- Identify and pursue new markets and clients with coherent strategies.
- Co-ordinate our engineering, purchasing, production and sales departments to achieve commercial targets.
- Motivate and drive the workforce to deliver efficiencies and results.
- Provide the parent company with the confidence to further invest and develop King.
The successful candidate will have experience and qualifications in the field of mechanical engineering and importantly, a commercial background. Strong leadership skills with the ability to get the best from an experienced team with a proactive approach to arising challenges will be required.
Candidates will need to be based within one hour travelling distance of Market Harborough (relocation assistance available).
To apply, please send a CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply at your earliest convenience. The King Group (www.king.uk.com) are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group of Companies. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.
Apply for Managing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly