Field Service Engineer
* Are you looking for a new role working on industrial capital machines?
* Do you have a strong background in automation or mechatronics?
* Do you want to join an international manufacturer?
North East - Newcastle upon Tyne, Sunderland, Durham, Middlesbrough, Darlington
Field Service Engineer - FMCG, Production, and Manufacturing Sector
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
Having a global portfolio of customers, you will be responsible for the service, maintenance, and repair of electromechanical and mechatronic capital equipment used within the injection moulding space. You will be working within a variety of appealing manufacturing sectors including the aerospace, automotive, and medical industries. You will play an important role in ensuring the equipment is correctly calibrated and maintained to ensure uptime and customer satisfaction.
The Candidate for the position of Field Service Engineer:
* You MUST hold a formal engineering qualification.
* Being technically skilled, you will have practical experience of mechanical, electrical or electro mechanical engineering principles.
* You will have hands on experience of electrical controls systems, automation, or mechatronics.
* High levels of attention to detail are required as well as exceptional customer service skills.
* A proven track record of field service work.
* Knowledge of plastics and injection moulding would be a benefit.
A well respected market leader who lead the way in their market through design and innovation. Being established for over 100 years, they pride themselves on the quality of their equipment and service offering. You have a rare opportunity to join this forward-thinking organisation as they look to expand their engineering field service team.
The Package for a Field Service Engineer:
* Up to £35,000 Basic Salary based on experience.
* Generous Company Bonus and OTE
* Fully Expensed Company Car
* Tools, Mobile, Laptop,
* 25 Days Holiday plus Stats
The position of Field Service Engineer covers the North East and candidates along the corridor including Newcastle upon Tyne, Sunderland, Durham, Middlesbrough, Darlington, and surrounding areas will be considered.