Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer who is looking for a challenging new opportunity, and are based in close proximity to the London area, looking for a £50000 - £55000k salary?
They have a diverse portfolio of projects across sectors and have built an excellent reputation for their expertise in design engineering. Project values range from £1M to £50m+ they mainly concentrate on hotels, mixed use developments, Healthcare, Education and commercial projects with a strong emphasis on energy efficiency in their projects
* Design Management, Leadership and financial management on all projects in your remit
* Monitoring quality control on projects to ensure the company quality standards are being achieved,
* Preparing calculations, drawings and specifications ensuring that the clients brief has been met.
* The role will consist of business development duties, personal and team management responsibilities as well as maintain and developing client relations.
* Managing a Multi disciplined team of Building Services Engineers covering Electrical, Mechanical and Public Health Engineering
* Attending Client meetings, Director meetings, Fee earning and business development duties.
* Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with around 6 years UK experience especially with a reputable known design consultancy.
* Must have an extensive background in delivering Commercial, Hotel and mixed used developments from concept, scheme and detailed design.
* Have a solid knowledge of Building Services Engineering Systems including their performance, application and operation.
* Must also have excellent communication skills at all levels including the ability to deal with client, architects, staff and sub contractors.
* Must have excellent design software knowledge such as Hevacomp, IES or similar design software as well as having knowledge of using Revit.
* Ideally you will hold a relevant Mechanical Design Engineering degree as well as having a professional membership of CIBSE or ImechE and ideally be Chartered.
Job roles like this one don't come up very often, so it shouldn't be overlooked. If you have over five years experience working for a consultancy or contractor in building services and you want the opportunity to have your say - this is it. Don't waste time in a role where you don't feel fully satisfied, its time to take a risk and get a new role where the projects are exciting, the opportunities are massive, and the job is unique and you will have a real opportunity for success within this organisation
The salary on offer is hugely flexible based on the right person, so apply now and get in touch for more details.