ELECTRONICS PRODUCTION ENGINEER
ELECTRONICS PRODUCTION ENGINEER - ROYSTON SALARY DOE
My client is a leading instrumentation company specialising in the design, development and manufacture of sensors and detectors; due to their constant growth they are now looking for a Production Engineer to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have the capacity to balance a number of tasks and prioritising accordingly and also have excellent communication skills. Experience of working in an ISO9001 environment would be advantageous.
- Working at the Head Office in Royston this role focusses on all areas of electronics production, reporting to the Quality Manager.
- Handle day to day production engineering issues.
- Drafting manufacturing documentation.
- Provide technical support and training to production staff when required.
- Conduct Failure Analysis to reduce failure and costs.
- Set up and maintain planned maintenance for production equipment and jigs.
- Help to reduce down time and wastage when possible.
Qualifications / Experience
- Ability to fault find circuits both product and production test equipment.
- Ability to design test equipment both mechanical and electronic.
- Ability to read and create Electronic, Mechanical and Pneumatic drawings.
- Able to use basic electronic fault finding equipment..
- 21 days + Bank holidays
- Bike Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Share Options
Cambridge, Harston, St Neots, Harlow, Hatfield
For more information or to apply please contact;
Wilkin Chan 02392314798
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.