To ensure the successful delivery of Projects to meet Customer expectations and the Company's business objectives.
Main tasks of the job / key result areas:
* To ensure the successful delivery of Projects to meet Customer expectations and the Company's business objectives.
* Interface with the Customer's Programme, Engineering, Quality and Procurement teams, for all aspects of Project Management.
* Develop effective working relationships with customers as well as within the business.
* Full involvement in the tendering process, as well as managing the development and implementation of a coherent plan to deliver the programme in its entirety, including the NPI process, production and in service support.
* Facilitate customer reviews and provide regular rolling reports on cost, scope, risk mitigation, schedule performance.
* Set-up comprehensive and structured Gateway reviews and drive product cost and timing quotation inputs, including product change costing and tracking and undertake negotiations to secure additional revenue and margin where appropriate.
* Communicate clear strategies, targets and timelines in managing performance and delivering key business goals.
* Develop excellent relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
Qualified to Degree level and with relevant experience of project management in an aerospace or similar highly engineered product environment. Commercially astute, with a proven track record in the successful delivery of projects and with excellent negotiation and communication skills. Strong leadership and motivational skills, develops and supports others to perform beyond their own level of expectation.
A good knowledge and familiarity of Project Management, including the use of project management tools including Prince 2, or MS-Project.
Experience of New Product Introduction and phased gateways, ideally associated with complex electro-mechanical assemblies.
Extremely well organised and able to plan and prioritise clearly and work under pressure, with a Continuous Improvement mindset.
Strongly data rational and accustomed to working in a fast moving environment, within a matrix management structure.
Ambitious, resourceful and flexible, driven to succeed and willing to travel, sometimes at short notice
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.