* Are you a proven project engineer looking for your next step?
* Do you want to learn a new and exciting product?
* Fantastic opportunity with a market leader to forge a career.
Gloucestershire - Gloucester, Bristol, Tewkesbury, Stroud
Project Engineer - Compressed Air, Air Treatment, and High-Pressure Systems
The Role of a Project Engineer:
You will play a key role in the delivery of mechanical and electrical device installations to a range of industries and applications. From conception, through to handover, you will be responsible for technical support and project management of their range of compressed air systems. You will have oversight for the budget, profit and loss, and time scales. You will be joining a busy department and have several active projects at once. This is a good opportunity for a standout project engineer to develop a new sector and forge a long-term career.
The Candidate for the Project Engineer Position:
* Previous experience of project engineering is essential.
* Ideally you will have compressed air experience, along with strong electrical knowledge, but this is not essential.
* Excellent communication and customer facing commercial skills.
Our client is a market leader in the provision of compressed air systems into a variety of sectors. They are looking to add to their projects team, due to continued growth. They can offer progression, stability, and training.
The Package for a Project Engineer:
* Up to £35,000 basic salary, based on experience.
* Bonus scheme based on projects delivered
* Contributory pension
* 22 days holiday plus stats (rising with time served)
The role of Project Engineer is based predominantly in Gloucestershire, and candidates from Gloucester, Bristol, Tewkesbury, Stroud, and surrounding areas will be considered.