Gas Safe Engineer
Are you a Mechanical Services Supervisor who is looking for a challenging new opportunity, and are based in close proximity to South West London, looking for a £35000 - £45000k salary?
Our client is an ambitious and highly technical Facility Management organisation who is dedicated to providing a 6 star quality services to exclusive VIP clients across London and the South of England. They are currently recruiting for a key role within the business which is an Mechanical Services Supervisor to join their Maintenance team so this is a role for someone adaptable, ambitious, hard working, loyal and trustworthy and ready for a fast paced building services consulting role that offers something unique and exciting as this is an opportunity to build and grow a team.
* Responsible for supervising installation of plumbing, heating and mechanical systems by in house maintenance/mechanical teams throughout residential properties and checking work is completed to a satisfactory standard and within a timely manner.
* Work closely with subcontracted maintenance teams in schedule of maintenance work throughout all properties and plan to a yearly schedule.
* Liaise with departments to arrange for maintenance / mechanical works to be carried out in various properties.
* Provide a point of contact service for day-to-day questions and problems regarding equipment, materials, methods and procedures.
* To provide an on call / out of hours stand by service
* To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance to mechanical, Plumbing and HVAC plant
* Liaise regularly with the Department Manager ensuring that they are aware of all work being carried out
Key Skills and Experience
* Proven practical experience and knowledge of building maintenance / mechanical installations including Air Handling Units and Fan Coil Units.
* City & Guilds Domestic Plumbing and Heating level 1& 2
* Good working knowledge of Gas appliances and be Gas safe
* To hold or to have held commercial gas qualifications CoDNCO1, TPCP, ICPN1, CDGA1
* Knowledge of commercial catering gas safety CCCN1
* Water regulation tickets
* Experience of managing luxury apartments for VIP clients would be a advantage
Job roles like this one don't come up very often, so it shouldn't be overlooked. If you have over five years experience working for a maintenance service provider or have facilities management experience and you want the opportunity to have your say - this is it. Don't waste time in a role where you don't feel fully satisfied, its time to take a risk and get a new role where the projects are exciting, the opportunities are massive, and the job is unique and you will have a real opportunity for success within this organisation
The salary on offer is hugely flexible based on the right person, so apply now and get in touch for more details