Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Wiltshire
Job Role: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000 per annum (will vary depending on shift)
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
My client is currently looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their manufacturing business in the Wiltshire area on a permanent basis - different shifts are available (earlys, lates, nights).
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be expected to carry out planned preventative maintenance within the manufacturing environment on the company's manufacturing equipment/ machinery, as well as attending any reactive maintenance of breakdown issues promptly.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role will involve:
* Carrying out all PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) works as required
* Being responsible for both reactive and planned maintenance activities on site
* Day to day mechanical/ basic electrical tasks
* Working with different colleagues
* Ensuring all schedules are completed to the plan
* Providing overall Engineering support to the manufacturing & production facility
* Resolving issues as quickly as possible
* Ensuring the efficient operation of the process
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
* Time Serviced/ NVQ Level 3 / HNC / HND/ City & Guilds/ BTEC qualified or similar in Mechanical Engineering
* Previous experience in the repair and maintenance of machinery/ production equipment
* Experience of working with both pneumatic and hydraulic systems is desirable
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Good communications skills as required
* The ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency