The role is working as part of a multi-disciplined team, responsible for the design management of water and wastewater treatment plants. Work may include:
* Responsible for management of project specific design deliverables
* Carrying out design in accordance with M&E Design QA Procedures
* Interpreting and understanding client requirements from client documents (drawings, specifications, correspondence, etc.)
* Communication with client, external design resources and subcontractors to ensure compliance with specification
* Site surveys of existing assets
* Optioneering and feasibility studies
* Assisting with tender pricing
* Production of procurement specifications for electrical or mechanical equipment and production of detailed design construction drawings
* Project managing third party designs and providing design assistance to installation and commissioning teams
* design calculations
* Preparation of drawings for CAD production
* Undertake design risk assessments to support detailed design proposals
* An appropriate mechanical qualification is required and Chartered membership of a relevant professional institution is an advantage but not essential.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.