Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
* Do you have a strong Electrical and/or Mechanical understanding?
* Do you want to work for a market leader in their sector?
* Be a part of an ever growing and evolving, modern employer?
* Be trained in new areas and develop your professional skill set?
West Midlands - Sutton Coldfield, Coleshill, Tamworth, Solihull, Walsall
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Metallurgical Manufacturing
The Role of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
Based on their site in Sutton Coldfield, you will be working day shifts Monday to Friday, carrying out electrical and mechanical repairs and maintenance on our clients' plant machinery. This includes carrying out basic fabrication and welding projects. If you are not proficient in welding, then training will be provided. Your skills will be constantly tested as you encounter various equipment within their workshop.
The Candidate for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Position:
* You will have a strong knowledge of medium to heavy plant and production machinery.
* Mechanical experience working with motors, bearings, hydraulics, pneumatics.
* Electrical experience fault finding, PAT testing, and wiring, ideally with a formal qualification.
* Experience with PLC's is advantageous.
* Welding experience is advantageous.
My client is a market leader in their sector. They offer fantastic training and career progression options for their staff who want it. They can also provide stability and have fantastic staff retention rates.
The Package for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
* Up to £28,000 basic Salary
* Shift allowance up to £3,500
* On-going training and development
* Competitive benefits package
* Lots of overtime available - Double pay on Sunday's and time and a half Monday - Saturday
* 25 days holiday plus stats
The position of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer is based in Birmingham. Candidates from Sutton Coldfield, Coleshill, Tamworth, Solihull, Walsall, or a 45-minute commute will be considered.