Product Manager / Technical Product Engineer
Technical Product Engineer/ Product Manager is required with expert knowledge of Commercial Boilers and Commercial Heating Applications. Our client specialise within Commercial Heating and Renewable Energy products, they provide sales, design, service and technical support to a large client base predominantly to the commercial sector.
The successful Product Manager/ Technical Manager will be responsible for all technical related queries on products, assisting the sales team on customer's issues and helping find a solution to overcome problems that may occur, it may also be required to update and create technical product related information, on site commissioning and ongoing support to engineers.
Product Manager / Technical Product Engineer Duties:
* Providing technical support to internal members of the sales and engineering teams.
* Reviewing quotations to make sure they are technically correct before submitting to the client.
* Assisting in specifications for new installations making sure they are to customer's requirements and within company/ industry legislations.
* Creating technical bulletins and information packs for new/ existing product ranges.
Product Manager / Technical Product Engineer Requirements:
* Engineering related degree/ qualification within mechanical engineering, ideally heating biased.
* Previous experience within a technically focussed position either as technical support, technical manager, design engineer or technical sales.
* 5+ years' experience within commercial heating, commercial boilers or commercial gas appliances.
* Possessing a broad range of experience within heating, ideally renewable energy/ renewable technology as well.
Product Manager / Technical Product Engineer Package:
* £34K-£40K DOE
* Package details available upon request
White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.