Maintenance Engineer - Maintenance Engineer
Maintenance Engineer – Maintenance Engineer
Up to £35,000 + Overtime + Internal Training + Various Shift Patterns Available
3 x Maintenance Engineers required for an industry leading food manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for multiple engineers to join a company which supply to well-known companies, offering plenty of voluntary overtime and internal training.
The successful candidate will ideally be electrically biased with basic mechanical skills. The candidate can be from ANY maintenance background and whilst it would be ideal to hold a City and Guilds qualification, this is NOT essential as experience is key for this company.
You will be working on plant and process equipment and will be fault finding on PLCs. Mechanically the role will largely be focused on bearing work also involving some work on pneumatics and hydraulics. The roles are currently 50/50 split between reactive and PPM however the company are in the process of setting up further PPM schedules to move away from reactive work.
This is a great opportunity for engineers to join an established company that are well known for the quality of the products they supply. They also boast fantastic social opportunities within the work force.
* 50/50 Reactive and PPM (moving towards more PPM)
* PLC fault finding work
* Basic mechanical work on bearings, hydraulics and pneumatics
* Various shift patterns available to choose from
* Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer with PLC fault finding experience
* Basic mechanical skills
* From ANY maintenance background
* Ideally hold a City and Guilds qualification
* Enthusiastic in their work