Compliance and Maintenance Manager
Responsible for the delivery and management of planned and responsive maintenance across approximately 110 LBM operational sites, including the provision of a 24 hour emergency call out service, ensuring that buildings meet statutory compliance standards and are safe environments to use by staff and visitors. Provide an effective technical assurance service by developing and implementing technical and performance standards ensuring that maintenance and projects comply with corporate governance responsibilities and provides value for money and fit for purpose solutions.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ensures the FM team delivers high quality, professional maintenance services to appropriate technical standards.
* Takes a strategic overview of the condition and state of repair of buildings in the property portfolio. Develop and implements programmes of work to ensure all buildings remain operational and fit for purpose based upon condition survey information and budget availability
Technical Assurance Standards:
* Ensures that statutory and mandatory requirements and regulations are upheld.
* Works in close collaboration with the Safety Services Team and liaises with statutory enforcement agencies (e.g, H&S Exec, LFCDA) to ensure consistency and appropriate preventative actions and recommendations are followed up.
* Acts as the technical specialist within the Council on electrical, mechanical and building related matters providing technical design advice and guidance at a strategic level to the wider business about regulatory and legislative compliance issues.
Financial & Contract Management:
* Monitors performance and takes corrective action where necessary.
* Develops, implements and monitors a set of Key Performance Indicators with maintenance term contractors and other suppliers in order to drive service improvements and value for money.
* Reviews service delivery to ensure that agreed targets are met and makes proposals to make improvements and meet forecast changes in the level or type of service.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.