Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing

Recruiter
Luton Bennett
Location
Ledbury
Salary
£30000 to £34000 Per year
Posted
12 Apr 2017
Closes
05 Jan 2018
Industry
FMCG
Discipline
Mechanical
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

Maintenance Engineer – Maintenance Engineer

Ledbury

Up to £34,000 + Overtime + Holiday + Healthcare + Product Discount + Company Shares

Mon-Fri 07:00-15:30

Maintenance Engineer required for an excellent manufacturing business with an industry leading name. This is a great opportunity to join a well-known company which can offer lots of interesting and varied work. You will work across all production machinery and carry out facilities work 

The ideal candidate will be electrically biased and will come from ANY FMCG background. Candidates with PLC fault finding experience will hold a considerable advantage but this is not essential as training can be provided.

The role itself is 60% electrical and will involve working on motors, controls, lighting and supplies. You will also be responsible for carrying out mechanical maintenance for the other 40% of the time, including work on hydraulics and pneumatics.

This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known manufacturing company which can offer training and progression to the right candidate.

The role:

* 60/40 split electrical/mechanical

* Planned maintenance and breakdown repair work

* Working on high volume manufacturing equipment and facilities tasks

 

The person:

* Electrically biased or multi-skilled maintenance engineer

* From any FMCG / Food / Pharmaceutical or similar high volume background