Senior Maintenance Engineer
Up to £34,000 + Overtime + Holiday + Healthcare + Product Discount + Company Shares
Mon-Fri Double Days: 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical / Multi-skilled) required for an excellent manufacturing business with leading brand name products offering interesting and varied work.
The ideal candidate will be an electrically biased or multi-skilled maintenance engineer from ANY FMCG/Food or similar high volume manufacturing background. You must have the ability to modify and fault find on PLCs. You will ideally hold the 17th edition but this is NOT essential as the company can put the successful candidate through this course.
You will be responsible for the planned maintenance and breakdown repair work on the company’s manufacturing equipment, 60/40 split electrical/mechanical. You will be responsible for maintaining the preventative maintenance schedule as the company are looking to focus further on this. This is a high volume manufacturing environment, working on a double days shift pattern (Mon-Fri) where the later shift is paid at a premium rate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known manufacturing company which can offer training and progression to the right candidate.
* 60/40 split electrical/mechanical
* Planned maintenance and breakdown repair work
* High volume manufacturing environment
* PLC fault finding and manipulation
* Double days shift pattern (Mon-Fri
* Electrically biased or multi-skilled maintenance engineer
* High volume manufacturing environment experience ideally
* Happy on a double days shift pattern (Mon-Fri)
* PLC fault finding and manipulation experience
* Ideally have 17th edition