Service Engineer CHP
Midlands and South UK
Service Engineer required to cover Midlands Territory including South of the UK. This role is based working from home the ideal candidate will be based North of England.
As the service engineer you will be required to carry out routine servicing work on a range of CHP's in the range of 30kW - 400kW size range. This will be a mixture of scheduled service work and reactive work where you would be the first-responder to a breakdown on site.
Skills and Experience
* Minimum of 3 years relevant experience as a CHP service engineer, or similar role.
* Strong practical electrical engineering knowledge of power generators and distribution systems.
* Practical knowledge of high level software based control systems.
* Ability to work with complex equipment such as flue gas analysers, digital water flow and temperature profiling devices, etc
* Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification
* IEE 17th Edition Qualified
* Flexible working hours
* Company Vehicle
* Company Phone
* Company Laptop
* 25 days holiday
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy